Archive for the ‘Ruqya, Duas, Invocations, Wazaifs’ Category
VERY VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED VIDEO TO WATCH.
This is the sets of Ruqya:
To remove them, so that the patient can have a normal Muslim life, free from jinn/sihir, we suggest 2 phases:
- Phase 1 – freeze the jinns
- Phase 2 – break the shield
AMAL TO FREEZE OR TIE UP JINNS
Recite every night for 14 nights in a row:
1. Istiqfar 3x
2. Fatiha 1x,
3. Ayatul Qursi 1x,
4. Al-Baqarah 285-286 1x
5. Al-Ikhlas 3x,
6. Salawat/Darood 11x – shortest is "ALLAH humma sali ‘ala Muhammad wa ‘ala aa-li Muhammad"
7. Niyat (3x) – Eg of niyyat: "YA ALLAH, YA HAYYU QAYYUM, YA MALIKul QUDUS, YA WAHAB, YA RABB, please protect me from all calamities, all sihir, all jinn, and the evils from all creatures"
8. Salawat/Darood 21x –
10. Bismillah hir Rahman nir Rahim 21x
11. ALLAH Hu akbar 33x
12. Ayatul Qursi 1x
13. Al-Baqarah: 163 21x
14. Ayatul Qursi 1x (and repeat the last phrase 33x – "wa la ya u duhu hif zuhuma, wahuwal aliyul azim")
15. Yasin: 17-18 21x
16. Al-Mu’minoon: 117-118 21x
17. Salawat/Darood 21x
18. Ameen .
Upon completion of recitations, immediately take deep breathe and blow into bottle(s) of water, olive oil and apple vinegar. Make sure sure each gets 3x good blow. All blowings must be completed within 2 minutes.
After the 7th night of recitation, we can use the recited water to drink at least 3 glass per day. Each glass should have either lime juice from 1/4 slice of fresh whole lime. Or 1 teaspoon of vinegar. But do not drink on empty stomach, as lime juice and vinegar are sharp on stomach.
zikir LA ILAA HA ILLALLAH 1000x (to strengthen our amal)
Yasin 1x surah (protection against counter-attack)
AMAL AGAINST STONE SHIELD SIHIR
1. Istiqfar 3x
2. Fatihah 1x
3. Salawat/Darood 21x
4. Ayatul Qursi, followed by Fatihah 21x – Explanation: repeat reciting Qursi followed by Fatihah, Qursi followed by Fatihah, Qursi followed by Fatihah until you reach 21x
5. Surah Yasin 3x
6. Surah Al-Hasyr: 21-24 for 21x
7. Al-Falaq 7x
8. An-Nas 7x
9. Al-Ikhlas 7x
10. Salawat/Darood 21x
Remember after you have finished reciting the amal, you should blow your breath on a bottle of drinking water and use the water for drink. Please use a large bottle of water. If you start tonight, you recite and blow on the drinking water. Tomorrow night you recite and blow on the same drinking water.
Beautiful Recitation of Surah’s and Ayat to be used in Ruqyah (Qur’anic Healing) recited by the world renowned Hafiz Shaykh Yahya Hawwa. To cure black magic the following verses from the Qur’aan should be recited: on water, some of which is drank and the rest is used to take a bath. verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114 ; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102 ), Al-A’raaf (7:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69).
Among the du’aa’s which have been narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to treat diseases such as sihr and other things is the ruqyah by means of which he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to treat his companions:
“ Allaahumma Rabb an-naas, adhhib il-ba’s, washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the harm and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind) .”
Download Ruqyah MP3
- Ruqyah CD by Yahya Hawwa
- Ruqyah CD by Ahmed Al-Ajmy
- Ruqyah CD by Muhammad Jibril
- Ruqyah CD by Mishary Rashed Al-Efasy
- Treat Yourself By Yourself From Jinn
- Treat Yourself By Yourself From Magic
Ruqyah is commonly translated in English as “incantation” which carries a negative meaning, since the word incantation is usually associated with magic, spells, and witchcraft. However, Ruqyah in Islam is the recitation of Qur’an, seeking of refuge, remembrance and supplications that are used as a means of treating sicknesses and other problems.)
Ruqyah are of two types:
1) Ruqyah Ash Shar’eeya
2) Ruqyah Ash Shirkiyah
Ar-Ruqyah Ash Shar’eeyah:
Mentioned above, it has three conditions. Ibn Hajar (rahimuhullah) said there is a consensus on the using of Ruqyah if three conditions are met:
- It must be with the speech of Allah (Qur’aan) and his names and attributes.
- It must be in the Arabic language, or what is known to be its meaning in other languages.
- To believe that Ruqyah has no benefit by itself, but the benefits are from Allah.
This type of Ruqyah is permissible and is the main subject of this topic.
Ar Ruqyah Ash Shirkiyah:
This contradicts the conditions of Ruqyah Ash Shar’eeyah and has in it Shirk, associating partners with Allah. It leads a person to his destruction in this life and the next and increases calamities and sicknesses. This type of Ruqyah is prohibited, from the statement of the Prophet (saws) This type includes: Magic (whether learning, practicing, or teaching it), Fortune telling, Horoscopes, superstitious belief, and at-Tameemah ( charms and amulets).
Conditions of a person who treats with Ruqyah:
- He must have the right belief in Allah (Based on Qur’aan, Sunnah, and keep away form Shirk, etc)
- He must have sincerity in worshipping Allah and have a good intention in treating people
- He must be firm in his obedience to Allah, and keep away form all that is forbidden
- He must keep far away from all unlawful places and situations that canlead to what is forbidden, for example isolating himself with a female, etc.
- He must guard the affairs of his patients and protect their secrets.
- He must propagate the religion of Allah. Give the Patient advice and admontitions on the rights of Allah with regards to His commandments and prohibitions.
- He should have knowledge about the affairs of the patient and sicknesses
- He should have knowledge about the reality of Jinns (so as not to have them harm or threaten him while curing the patient)
Ibn Teen (Rahimuhullah) said:
“Treating with Muawwizaat, (Surah An-Naas, Al-Falaq, etc) and other forms, such as the names of Allah are medicine for the soul. So if these forms of treatment are on the tongueof the righteous, cure will be achieved bythe will of Allah.”
Conditions for the person (patient) receiving Ruqyah:
- He must have complete belief that harm and benefit are only from Allah.
- He must be patient.
Conditions of Ruqyah Ash Shar’eeyah:
- It must be with the speech of Allah, His names and attributes, or the speech of His Messenger (saws)
- It must be in Arabic, or what is known to be its meaning in other languages.
- To believe that verily Ruqyah has no benefit by itself, but the cure is from Allah.
- Not to perform Ruqyah in a state of major impurity (junub) or in a place that is not permissible to perform ibadah i.e. graveyard, bathroom, etc.
The Reality of Magic
Definition of magic:
1) Magic is a knot or spell that has effects on the heart and body, It causes the heart or body to become sick, it can kill a person, it separates a man and his wife, and destroys family ties.
2) It is an incantation, knot, spell, and statement that are used in speeches, written or in actions that have an effect on the body, heart or intellect of a person without having direct contact with that person. It is a reality that kills, causes sickness, or prevents relationships (sexual) between a man and his wife, causes separation between them, or between families, places anger between families or friends, and causes a person to love those whom he hates in order to have a relationship and to be a source of spreading destruction.
Magic and its existence is confirmed by the Qur’an and Sunnah and is agreed upon by the scholars. It is a reality and a truth, and it affects a person only by Allah’s will. There is a consensus among the scholars of Tafseer that Surah Al-Falaq was revealed because of Habeebbin Asum who did magic on the Prophet (saws)
Magic is an art that requires skill and proficiency from the one who performs it. It is a type of knowledge that has a foundation, methodology and principles. However, learning it is not permissible and it is kufr (disbelief) because it cannot be learned or practiced without requesting the help of Shaytan, worshipping him, and using forbidden and unlawful things. So it is kufr to learn or practice it.
Imam Ibn Hajar (rahimuhullah) said: ” Magic is disbelief and learning it is kufr.” Fath ul Bari 10/195
Imam An-Nawawi (rahimuhullah) said: ” THe knowledge of magic is forbidden and it is among the major sins.” Fatawa Ibn Baz 2/384
The Prophet (saws) included it among the major sins that destroy mankind and needs to be kept away from.
Ibn Qudaamah said: ” teaching and learning magic is forbidden and there is no difference on the issue by the scholars.” Al-Mughnee 8/151
The Punishment for Magicians:
The punishment for magicians is beheading. The Prophet (saws) said:
” The punishment for a magician is beheading.”
Umar (RA) ordered all magicians to be killed in his time. This proves the severity of magic. So it is compulsory on us to keep away from magic and anything that is connected to it.
Treatment For Magic:
Treatment has two divisions:
The First Division:
1) What is taken as prevention form magic before it occurs:
a) Be mindful and perform all compulsory acts, and leave off all that is unlawful, and seek repentance form all evil deeds.
b) Constantly recite, contemplate, and act on the glorious Qur’an in which it becomes a daily routine.
c) Seek protection with supplications, seeking refuge and remembrances that are legislated by Allah and his messenger (saws)
From among those supplications are the following:
* ” In the name of Allah, with whose name nothing is harmed on the Earth,nor in the Heavens, and He is the All-hearing, All-Knowing.” 80/86
* Recite Ayah-tul-Kursy after every prayer, before sleeping, every morning,and every evening. As-Sahih Ibn Majah 2/332
* Recite the following three times in the mornings, evenings, and before sleeping Surah Al-Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq, and An-Naas
2) One must be mindful and recite the remembrances and supplications of the mornings and evenings , as well as the remembrances and supplications after every prayer, before sleep, upon waking, before traveling etc.
d) Eat seven dates in the morning if its possible, as stated by the Prophet (saws)
” Whoever wakes up in the morning and eats seven Ajwah dates, (preferably from the boundaries of Madinah he will never be afflicted by poison nor magic. ” Al Bukhari 10/247, Al Muslim 3/1617
The Second Division:
Treatment of Magic after it has occurred
A ) First Type: Extract and destroy the magic- If the Magic is known, extracting and destroying it with permissible methods from the Qur’an and Sunnah, is the best and most suitable way of curing it.
B ) Second type: Ruqyah Ash-Shar’eeyah- from among them are:
Grind seven green Lote leaves, then pour water over it (enough to take a shower) and recite the following over it:
- I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the accursed.
- Surah Al-Faatihah
- Surah AL-Baqarah ayat 1-5
- Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 102
- Surah Al- Baqarah ayah 137
- Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 255 (ayat-ul-Kursy)
- Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 284-286
- Surah AL-Imraan, ayaat 1-5
- Surah Al-Imran, ayah 85
- Surah Al-an’aam, ayah 17
- Surah Al-A’raaf, Ayaat 54-56
- Surah Al-A’raaf, ayaat 117-122
- Surah Yunus, ayaat 79-82
- Surah Al-Israa ayah 82
- Suarah Al-Kahf, ayah 39
- Surah At-Taha, ayaay 65-69
- Surah Al-Mu’minoon, ayaat 115 118
- Surah Yaaseen, ayaat 1-9
- Surah As-Saafaat, ayaat 1-10
The Reality of the Evil Eye
The evil eye is a terrible affliction that afflicts mankind; it is the most widespread affliction in the world. Most people of this nation (Muslims) will die from it after what Allah has decreed. The Prophet (saws) aid:
” Most of those who will die from my nation after what Allah has decreed will be from the evil eye. ” (Fath al-haqq al Mubeen, As-Sahih, 747)
The evil eye is a reality and a truth that a person needs to seek cure and protection from. The Prophet (saws) said : ” The evil is true (reality)….” (Sahih Muslim, 2188)
It is permissible in Islam to seek Ruqyah for it, as Annas(radiallahu anh) narrated that the Prophet (saws) Made it an ease to take Ruqyah for fever and the evil eye. (Sahih Muslim 2197)
The evil eye is from two sources:
1) the evil eye from mankind
2) the evil eye from Jinn
The evil eye from mankind is confirmed in many narrations, as Abu Sated (radiallahu anh) said the Prophet (saws) said to seek refuge from jinn’s and the evil eye from mankind. (At-tirmidhi, 2058)
As for evil eye from jinn’s, it has been narrated ny Umm Salamah (radiallahu anhaa) that the Prophet (saws) saw in her house a slave girl and in her face was sa faa’ah. upon which the Prophet (saws) aid: ” Seek Ruqyah for her, for verily she is afflicted with a look (evil eye). ” (Al-Bukhari, 5739)
The scholars have said “As-sa-faa’ah” is the evil eye from Jinn’s.
The reason for the evil eye is mostly because of envy (envy is to wish for the prevention of bounty for another person, even though the envier doesn’t wish for this bounty). The reality of envy is the result of hatred and malice, which is the result of anger. ( Fath Al-Haq Al-Mubeen, 219)
The evil eye is like an arrow or spear that leaves the soul of the envier and goes to the person that is envied. It afflicts the person envied at times and sometimes it doesn’t. When it doesn’t afflict him, it is because of the protective methods he uses (whether supplications, seeking refuge, etc.) Also, when it doesn’t. afflict him, the evil eye can return to the envier. ( The Medicine of the Prophet, 138)
What is an important fact to know is that the evil eye has no effect except by Allah’s will. A man can give himself the evil eye and he can also give it to others. It can afflict someone without even being seen by the envier. For example, a blind man cannot see a person, but he can still cast the evil eye, or perhaps if the person is not around and they are described to the envier without being seen by him, it can afflict that person. It can also be afflicted by one being amazed at himself without being envious to himself or others. The evil eye can be done by anyone, even a loved one or a righteous person.
So, it is incumbent on each and every one of us to take the necessary precautions and try to prevent being affected by the evil eye, and to say the supplications and remembrance upon seeing something amazing and good. (Fath Al-Haq Al-Mubeen, 198)
The Treatment of the Evil Eye
There are categories of treatment for those afflicted with the evil eye.
The first category: Treatments before the evil eye occurs:
There are many types, which is as follows:
* Protect yourself and those whom you fear for from it with remembrances, supplications and seeking refuge that is in accordance with the Qur’an and Sunnah, as is mentioned in the first category for the treatment of magic.
* supplicate for whom you fear might be afflicted with it (if you see something within yourself, your wealth, your son, your brother or anything that amazes you) with blessing. From the statement of the Prophet (saws)
” If anyone says from his brother what amazes him, let him supplicate for him with blessings: This is what Allah wills, there is no strength except with Allah, O Allah bless him with it. “
* Guard anything or anyone that is attractive and may be a recipient of the evil eye. This means:
- When a person has a beautiful family he should guard them by seeking protection from Allah for them, teaching and commanding them to do so, and also by dressing them properly not to expose their bodies or beauty so as not to be envied and affected by the evil eye. The Prophet (saws) used to seek protection for Hassan and Hussein by saying:
” I seek refuge for both of you in the perfect words of Allah and from every satan, vermin, and from every evil eye.”
- If someone has wealth, he should guard it by asking Allah to bless and protect it and be thankful to Allah.
- If someone has good news and he knows people will envy him because of it, he should guard it by keeping it secret.
NOTE: If you know a person is famous for being envious and is known to affect people with the evil eye, it is important to keep away from him.
The Second Category: Treatments after the affliction of the evil eye::
1) If the person who causes the evil eye is known, command him to make ablution (wudu) and then the afflicted person should shower with the water form the ablution. (sunan abu Dawud 419).
2) Recite as much as possible:
- Surah Al Fatiha
- Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 137
- Surah An-Nisaa Ayah 54
- Surah Al-Qalam ayah 51
- Surah Al-Mulk ayah 3
- Surah Al Ahqaaf ayah 31
- Surah Al-Israa ayah 82
- Surah Al-Fussilat ayah 44
- Surah Yunus ayah 57
- Surah at-Tawbah ayah 14
- Surah Ash-Shu’araa ayah 80
- Ayat al Kursy (ayah 255, surah Al Baqarah)
- Surah Al Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq, and An-Nas.
Recite the above ayah,along with all the authentic supplications that have been mentioned previously. then blow in the right hand and wipe over the place of pain, as has been stated in the second type of treatment for magic.
3) Recite over water and blow into it. It is better if the recitation is done over ZamZam or rain water. Then, the sick person should drink from it and pour the remainder over himself, or recite over olive oil and anoint his entire body with it.
The Third Category: implementing the necessary steps that keep away the evil eye from the envier’s.
They are as follows:
1) Seek refuge in Allah form all evil.
2) Fear Allah and implement all of his commands and keep away from all that he prohibited. The Prophet (saws) said ” Be mindful of Allah and he will protect you. ” (Sahih at-Tirmidhi)
3) exercise patience to the envier, pardon him, do not fight him or complain about him and do not possess any evil inner feelings to harm him.
4) Have complete trust in Allah for whomever places his trust in Allah , Allah will be enough for him.
5) have no fear of the envier and do not keep pondering or thinking about him, this is a very beneficial treatment.
6) turn to Allah in sincerity and seek his pleasure in all things.
7) Seek repentance from all sins because they humiliate mankind.
Allah says: ‘ And whatever calamities befall you, it is because of what your own hands have earned, and He pardons much. ” Surah Sh-Shu’araa, ayah 30
8) Give optional charity and do as much good as possible. for verily that has a great and amazing effect in combating evil form the envier.
9) Keep away from the fire of the envier, the oppressor, and those who afflict others, by being good to them. For every moment they increase in evil, oppression, and envy, you increase in being good to them. Give them advice, be merciful, and pardon them. This cannot be achieved easily except for one who has a great fortune from Allah.
10) have complete sincerity and belief in the unity of Allah, The Wise, The Judge. He is harmed by nothing and nothing benefits him. glory be to Him and He is above all things – (Ibn Qayyim 2/238-245)
Where are you going?’
Advice about Magic and Ruqya
Written by Sheikh Mohammed al-Arefe
Translated by the LCIS team, www.lcis.tk
The First Protection
Allah (swt) said about the Shaytaan,
“Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.” [Surah an-Nahl: 99].
The Prophet (saw) said, ‘Protect (the rights of) Allah (swt), He (swt) will protect you.’ [Reported by Ahmed, Tirmidhi & Wa’idi and was declared authentic by Albani]. Hence, a person will be rewarded by what he performs. Whosoever turns away from Allah (swt), He (swt) will turn away from him and whoever does not protect and fulfil the orders and commandments of Allah (swt), He (swt) will not protect him.
How the Shaytaan can gain authority over a servant
The more the servants distances himself from Allah (swt), the closer he gets to Shaytaan (devil), the further he gets from the Mercy of Allah (swt) and closer to the Curse of Allah (swt) they draw. Whoever seeks the Pleasure of Allah (swt) will become one of his Awliyaa (supporters). Allah (swt) says,
“Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve. Those who believed and were fearing Allah. For them are good tidings in the worldly life and in the Hereafter.” [Surah Yunus: 62-64]
If the Muslim worshipper listens to music and lapses from making remembrance of the Lord of the Heavens and the earth, and watches the prohibited things and occupies himself with films and soap-operas, and attends gatherings of disobedience and evil, then illusions and whisperings will over take him, and he will be tested by anxiety and paranoia. The angels will flee from him and he will be exposed to the Devils such that at times he will be bewitched, on other occasions he will be overcome by depression, or even possessed by the Jinn, and he may even have evil eye befall him. Allah (swt) says,
“And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful – We appoint for him a devil, and he will be to him a (close) companion.” [Surah az-Zukhruf: 36]
And Worse than that…
is for the servant of Allah (swt) to seek cure from these ailment and illnesses by disobeying Allah (swt) and resorting to a disbelieving magician or a disobedient soothsayer. The Prophet (saw) said, ‘Whoever goes to a soothsayer and believes in what he says has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammed (saw) i.e. the Qur’an.’ [Authenticated by al-Albani].
He (saw) also said, ‘Whoever goes to a soothsayer and asks him about something and then believes in him, his prayer will not be accepted for forty days.’ [Saheeh Muslim] Once the Prophet (saw) was asked about the soothsayers and he replied, ‘Do not go to them.’ [Authenticated by al-Albani].
These magicians and the soothsayers claim knowledge of the unseen and utilise Jinn to cure sickness and illnesses. Do not resort to them by selling your deen (religion), but rather seek refuge in Allah (swt) alone.
How Can you Recognise the Magicians?
The magicians and soothsayers have certain characteristics which may include some of those listed below. If you see any of these things, then do not approach such people;
- They usually try and establish the name of your mother
- They may take some belongings of the sick person such as a handkerchief or hat
- They may request you to sacrifice an animal with specific attributes and ask you to smear certain places with its blood
- They usually write with signs and incantations and individual (broken) letters
- They often chant incomprehensibly
- They may give the sick person objects to bury in the ground or request to conceal in a specific place
- The are able to inform the patient about personal information that may be only known to them
- They show signs of open disobedience to Allah (swt), such as shaving the beard, not shortening the trousers above the ankles (isbaal) or taking the prayer lightly
How you can Treat yourself
Stay clear from any disobedience and sins such as not praying, drinking alcohol, wearing dazzling clothes or undertaking any immoral acts. Rid the house of any impure objects such as musical instruments, hanged pictures on the walls and forbidden antiques or statues. Be persistent and regular in reciting the morning and evening Azkaar (remembrance of Allah (swt)), those before sleep and others for specific times.
Using the Islamically Sanctioned Ruqya
Begin by reading upon yourself the following du’a (petition);
Bismillah Arqī Nafsī Wa Min Kuli Shayin Yu’zīnī Wa Min Shari Kuli Nafs Aw Ayn Hāsid Yashfīnī
‘In the name of Allah (swt) I seek incantation upon myself from all things that harm me and from the evil of every soul or from the jealous eye. O Allah cure me.’ [Saheeh Muslim, Musnad Ahmed]
Then place your hand on the place that gives you pain on your body and say, ‘Bismillah’ three times, then say seven times,
A’ouzu Be Izzatillāhi Wa Qudratihi Min Shari Ma Ajid Wa Ahzir
‘I seek refuge in Allah (swt) and in His Ability from the evil I find and avoid.’ [Saheeh Muslim]
You should also say,
Allāhumma Rabinās Azhab Al-Ba’sa Wa Ashfi, Anta Ash-Shafī La Shifa’a Ila Shifauk La Yugadir Saqama
‘O Allah the lord of people, take away the harm, and cure you are the healer, there’s no cure but your cure, a cure that does not leave any illness’ [Agreed Upon]
You should read Ayah al-Kursi before sleeping, Before the Prophet (saw) would sleep he would draw his hands together and then blow into them without spitting, reciting Surah Ikhlaas,
and then Surah al- Falaq, And finally Surah al-Naas, before wiping over his head and body with the palms of his hands.
You should also try and read Surah al-Baqara daily as this is a great protection from magic as the devils flee from the houses in which Surah al-Baqara is recited.
Using Surah al-Faatiha to incant oneself (Ruqya)
A group from the companions of the Prophet (saw) were travelling and passed by a tribe whose leader had become unwell having been stung. After Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri performed Ruqya upon him by reading Surah al-Faatiha he was able to stand as if nothing had befallen him. When the Sahabah returned back to the Prophet (saw) and informed him of what happened, he (saw) smiled and approved of what Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri had done.
Ibn Qayyim (rh) narrated, ‘Whilst I was in Makkah, I spent a period of time unwell and could neither find doctor nor medication. So I began to treat myself with Surah al-Faatiha by taking some zam-zam water and reciting over it a number of times before drinking it. I found in it a complete recovery whilst doing so and began to rely on this as a method of cure for all my pains and ailments. Subsequently, I would advise others to perform so and many would gain quick recovery from their problems.’ [al-Tib an-Nabawi]
In order to perform Ruqya with Surah al-Faatiha one should recite the Surah and then blow upon the place where the pain is being felt, or if someone else is performing the Ruqya upon a patient, for them to blow upon the area. You can also do this with the other Suwar such as Surah as Ikhlas, al-Falaq and an-Naas.
How to Cure yourself from Magic
Sheikh Ibn Baz commented, ‘Take seven green Sidr leaves and crush them in a mortar and pestle. Place them in a container and fill it with water that is of a sufficient quantity to bathe in. Recite upon it the following, Ayat al-Kursi, Surah al-Ikhlaas and the Mu’awadhatayn as well the as verses relating to magic including, Surah al-‘Araaf verses 117-122, Suran Yunus verses 79-82 and Surah Taha verses 65-70. Then you should drink some of it before bathing with the remaining water. There is no problem in repeating this a number of times until you are cured.’
Surah al-‘Araaf, verses 117-122
“We put into Moses’ mind by inspiration: ‘Throw (now) your rod’ and behold! It swallows up straight away all the falsehoods which they fake! Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made to be no effect. So the (great ones) were vanquished there and then, and were made to look small. But the sorcerers fell down prostrate in adoration. Saying: ‘We believe in the Lord of the Worlds, the Lord of Moses and Aaron.’”
Suran Yunus, verses 79-82
“Pharaoh said, ‘Bring me every sorcerer well versed.’ When the sorcerers came, Moses said to them, ‘Throw ye what you (wish) to throw!’ When they had thrown, Moses said, ‘What you have brought is sorcery. God will surely make it of no effect: for God prospers not the work of those who make mischief’. And God by His words does prove and establish His truth, however much the sinners may hate it!’”
Surah Taha, verses 65-70
“They said, ‘O Musa (Moses)! Either you throw first or we be the first to throw?’ (Musa said,) ‘No, throw you (first)!’ Then behold, their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast. So Musa (Moses) became fearful in himself. We (Allah) said: ‘Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand. And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician’s trick, and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain.’ So the magicians fell down prostrate. They said, ‘We believe in the Lord of Harun (Aaron) and Musa (Moses).’”
How to Cure yourself from the Evil Eye
The one who has been affected by evil eye must get the one who casted it (al-Aa’in) to do the following. For the one who casted the evil eye to perform wudu (ritual ablution) and then wash the Mi’qad al-Izaar (the inner side that holds his trousers or lower garments against his abdomen when tightened) with water in a single container. He should take this water and give it to the one who has befallen the evil eye and request him to use it to wash his clothes in, then he should use the remaining water to bathe in. Inshallah this will help remove the evil eye from him.
Good Tidings for the Believers Allah (swt) has said,
﴾ “And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc) Who, when afflicted with calamity, say, ‘Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return’. They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.” *Surah al-Baqara: 155-157]
People always alternate from good times and bad, and there is nothing more beneficial during the time of rest and ease except to be grateful and thankful to Allah (swt). Similarly at the times of hardship one should always stay steadfast and turn to Allah (swt). Understand that whatever befalls you would never have missed you, nor what has not befallen you would have transpired.
Rather tests and hardship will continue to befall the true believers affecting themselves, their children or their wealth until they meet Allah (swt) in the Hereafter completely clean of any sins. It may that Allah (swt) wishes a person to enter the paradise but his actions are not enough to cause this, rather Allah (swt) will test him until his level is raised and he is able to enter Jannah (paradise).
Some of the Salaf (pious early generation of scholars) would say, ‘If it were not for the trials and tribulations we had to face, we would meet Allah (swt) in the Hereafter bankrupt (devoid of any good deeds).’ And what a beautiful statement of the Prophet Ya’qoub (as) when he said,
“So (for me) patience is most fitting. And it is Allah (Alone) Whose help can be sought against that which you assert."[Surah Yusuf: 18]
“Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.” *Surah ar-Ra’ad: 28]
Duas that will remove anxiety and worries
If you are afflicted by hardship or adversity then try and make the following du’a,
‘There is no god except Allah (swt), the All-Mighty, the Forbearing; there is no god except Allah (swt), the Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god except Allah (swt), Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne.’ [Agreed Upon]
You may also say,
“There is no God except you. Glorified be you! Indeed I have been a wrong-doer.”
[Surah al-Anbiya': 87]
Or indeed as well,
Yā Ḥayyu Yā Qayyūm Bi Rahmatika Astaghīth
“O Ever-Living One, O Everlasting One, by Your mercy I seek
help.” Sunan an-Nisa’i
If one is affected by anxiety, concerns or worries he should say;
Allāhumma Innī ‘Abduk Ibn ‘Abduk Ibn Amatuk Nāṣiyatī Biyadik Māda Fī Hukmik ‘Adl Fī Qadā’ik As’aluka Bikkulli Ism Huwa Laka Sammaytu Bihi Nafsak Aw Anzaltuhu Fī Kitābik Aw ‘Allamtuhu Ahadan Min Khalqik Aw Ista’tharta Bihi Fī ‘Ilm al-Ghayb ‘Indak An Taj’al al-Qur’ān Rabī’ al-Qalbī Wa Nūr Sadrī Wa Jalā’a Ḥuzni Wa Dhahāb Hammī
“O Allah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’an the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.” [Musnad Imam Ahmed]
If one is afflicted by a calamity or a problem he should say;
Inna Lillāhi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiūn. Allāhumma Ajirnī Fī Musebatī Wa Akhlif Lī Khairan Minhu
“Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return; O Allah, reward me in this calamity and compensate me with something better than it.” [Saheeh Muslim]
The distressed person should make the following petition to Allah (swt);
Allāhumma Rahmatika Arjū Fala Takalanī Ila Nafsī Tarfah A’yn Wa Aslih Lī Sha’ne Kulihi La Ilaha Ila Anta
“O Allah! I seek your Mercy, therefore, do not you let me blink of an eye (with no help or mercy from you). Improve my whole affairs. There is no one worthy to be worshipped except you.”[Musnad Imam Ahmed]
One could also say,
“Allah, Allah, my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him.” *Musnad Imam Ahmed]
If you are afflicted by difficulties or if your affairs become hard you should say,
Allāhumma La Sahla Ila Ma Ja’altahu Sahla Wa Anta Taja’l al-Huzn Iza Shi’ta Sahlan
“O Allah (swt), nothing is easy but what you have made to be easy, and You if you wish you can make the distress into ease.” [Sunan Ibn Hibban]
Seeking Cure from Whisperings
If one faces any devilish whisperings in matters pertaining to Allah (swt) and the ‘Aqeedah of Islam, such that they try to question or raise doubts in their mind, the Prophet (saw) advised,
“Satan will come to one of you and will say, ‘Who created this and who created that?’ until will he say, ‘Who created God?’ If this happens to you say, ‘I seek refuge in Allah (swt) and then stop (such thoughts).”[Saheeh al-Jami’]
If one gets similar satanic whisperings regarding his state of purification (tahaara), such that he is unable to continue or has doubt as to whether he is pure or not he should do as the Prophet (saw) requested;
“If any one of you is praying and feels some movement in his back passage, and is uncertain as to whether he has broken his wudu’ or not, he should not end his prayer unless he hears a sound or smells an odour.” [Saheeh al-Albani]
If one gets whisperings during the prayers as to whether they have recited correctly or not then they should do as the Prophet (saw) commanded,
“A companion came to the Prophet (saw) and said, ‘Verily, Shaytaan comes between me and my prayer and my recitation of the Quran and confuses me.’ The Prophet said, ‘That is the Shaytaan called Khanzab. If you feel that occurring to you, seek refuge in Allah from him and spit on your left side three times.’ The companion said he did so and Allah took the devil away from him.” [Saheeh Muslim]
However, despite all of these things, the Muslim has been given glad tidings that such whisperings that occur within the heart will not be accounted for as the Prophet (saw) said,
“Indeed Allah (swt) will allow for my nation (i.e. not account) whatever they say privately to themselves (personally) as long as they do not speak it our publicly or act according to it.” [Saheeh Muslim]
Closing Advise We advise you to leave any such whisperings and not to pay any attention to them; instead try and fight and challenge them. Increase your recitation of the Qur’an, and perform more good deeds and seek refuge in Allah (swt) humbly imploring Him (swt) for help. Intensify your calls in seeking refuge in Allah (swt) from the accursed Satan and ask Him (swt) to remove any Satanic plans over you and keep you firm upon the Truth.
- Many poor and violent dreams.
- The person feels like someone in his bed but he sees nothing.
- The person feels that his desire something larger.
- The person feels as if his dream was real community and wake up very tired.
- The person just smells perfume.
- Panting in your ear when you hear in bed when no one is.
- Often feel that someone on your genitals while sitting in one around.
- This person has no desire to marry, and has many excuses sure.
- If a married person, then he has no sense of intercourse (which may also in other types of al-Mass and Sihr) with his partner, but to zinaa to commit or to.
- If a married person, it feels like a stuffy with partner intercourse.
- If intercourse between the partners then this is only but the other happy, the person with the Jinn “ASEQ wants to not really.
- If sexual intercourse between partners, and one of them Jinn “has ASEQ does the partner along with the community, after the act this person feels bad and very tired and hate the act and sommmigen even find it as bad as they have done and continue zinnaa
- After dreaming of sexual intercourse is the person very tired.
- Dreams about having intercourse with familiar faces like their own father, children, brothers, etc.
- The person who has been affected by the ‘ASEQ can sometimes just a hair found in his underwear that is not his.
- The ‘ASEQ is unfortunately common in young children, will be For example, wake up naked while she dressed, also complain kids always pain in genitals without medical cause, kids get often shapes the ‘ASEQ to see, so take your children seriously if they arrive with such things.
Dreams of community can be divided into two:
1: A person dreams of intercourse is, this is a normal dream and has three conditions:
- This occurs after puberty (Baligh), and this happens so that a person are fluid (semen, etc.) can be lost, this is made so by Allah.
- The person dreams about having intercourse, but no real contact with the genitals, just looking at or touching each other doordit and the person receives an * (al-Many) and the dream stops and Taken all together it takes a few seconds.
- There is no fatigue when the person is awake and this kind dreams happen occasionally not so often a time in 3 months approx.
2: A person dreams of intercourse, and this is due to the influence of the Djinn.
- This person thinks about sex at all times.
- This dream is really sex, so the genitals touching each other.
- This dream takes a long time depending on the strength of the person.
- If the person awakens after the dream, he is very tired, just if he actually had intercourse sometimes sweat This person also.
- This dream often occurs, sometimes three times a week, sometimes every day and Sometimes he sleeps every time he does all this 3 times a day.
- This dream is often the person gets to see his community with people who should never, like his mother, father, sisters etc.
Having intercourse between jinn and humans consists of four cat:
Everything happens only in a dream, and it is necessary that this person the ghusl for any *.
2. Al-Istimtaa ‘,
It enjoys the Jinn from mankind without having it by not, in a way that only Allah knows, this person does not have to do ghusl
3. Al-Al-Mu’asarat Gafeejat,
Here, the Jinn (inside) community with man, and man knows this but can not stop.
It takes the shape of a Jinn and a human community to go with a man, this is a very advanced and very dangerous stage.
The purpose of the Jinn “ASEQ is to have intercourse with a Man, here are some things that man can do and where to the will of Allah the man can prevent.
1. The rub genitals with black or red musk and if not with rose water or olive oil.
2. The body rub with olive oil and mixolie habat Sawda roqya which verses are recited daily and thus to spread before bed.
3. The bedding and sleeping clothes or nice rub musk scents.
4. Naked sleeping or transparent clothes, sleep well dressed.
5. Saying Bismillah when putting on clothes, according to hadith of the Prophet (peace be upon him).
6. Adherence to keep the pleas of the morning and evening and especially the pleas before bedtime.
7. Stay away from sins and comply with all obligations.
8. Not only sleep if possible.
9. Dua do to Allah that He protects you and your Shayateen repellent.
The treatment of a Djinn ‘ASEQ is done through the Roqyah permitted, one uses the verses of Al-Dham Fahisat and further the cause of the verses of “ASEQ, or so Sihr or Al-Mass of the Evil Eye and Al-Hasad.
At first it intends to use the jinn from the body get it frequently invites the Jinn in Islam to even talk
The Djinn is not, he still hears you, sees that three days after the jinn there ever, it changes one’s intention in asking Allah for This Djinn to kill and burn.
How a Djinn ‘ASEQ to kill the will of Allah:
1. The recitation of Surah Al-Baqarah from accessing answer daily, and self-recitation is better.
2. Ayat Al-Kursi to CD for an hour and while sleeping next to you bed play.
3. Take a bucket of water and put your fingers in it, it should prefer a large bucket of water so the water will last several days, and each time you see that the water is create new.
You do your fingers in your mouth and close to the water and recite the following verses over it. Get your hands just like you are ready ‘re recite and hold while reciting the intention that you want Allah the Djinn burned.
- 3 x bismillahi Alladhi La Yadhurru Ma’a ismihi shaj un-fil-wala ardhi fis-sama-wa huwa he assamie’ul Aleem
- 3 x A’oedoe billahi Samee’ul Al ‘Aleem minna shaytaani raziem min hamzihi wa wa nafgihi naftih, wa min hamazati Shaytaan, wa a’odoedoe Bika-Rabi other jahduroen.
- 3 x A’oedoe billahi’Adeem wa al-Kareem wa biwazhihil Sultaanihil Kadeem minna Shaytaani Raziem Mared Al-Al-Al-La’een’Aaneed Al-Tareed.
- 3 x A’oedoe bi-kalimaatillaahi taammaati min sharri Mon khalaq
- 3 x A’oedoe bi-kalimaatillaahi taammaa min koellie shaytaanien wa haammaa wa mien koellie “aajnien laamma.
- 7 x A’oedoe bi-kalimaatillaahi taammaa min ghadabihi wa ‘wa ikaabihi Sarri “ibadihi.
- 3 x Tahsinat bi dwil ‘izza djabroet shore wa bi i’tisamoenna Rabil malakoet tawakalat wa ‘alal al-hay baaki alladi yaamut laa.
- 1 x ‘A’oedoe bikalimaatil-laahi taammaatil-laa-latee yujaawizuhunna barrun wa laa faajimn min sharri khalaqa Mon, wa wa bara’a thara’a, wa min sharri Mon yanzilu Minas samaa’i, wa maa min sharri ya’ruju feehaa, wa maa min sharri thara’a filter’ardhi, wa min sharri Mon yakhruju minhaa, wa min-sharri fitanil layli wannahaari, wa min sharri kulli taariqin ‘illaa taariqan yatruqu bikhayrin yaa Rahman.
- Surah Al-Kahf verse 29
- Surah Al-Maidah verse 33
- Surah Al-Anfal verse 50 and 51
- Surah Al-A’raaf verse 18
- Surah Hud verse 117, 118 and 119
- Surah Al-Sajdat verse 11 t / m 14 and 18 t / m 22
- Saad Surah verse 76 t / m 854. Drink this water every time you’re thirsty and you were one once a day with this water, preferably just before bedtime.
5. Lubricate all openings of your body with musk, preferably black Musk (mouth, nose, ears, genitals front and back, navel, toe and
fingernails, nipples, above the eyebrows, the eyelids)
6. Listening or reciting the following Suwar 1x in the morning and 1x in the evening with the intent to burn the Jinn. You do not have everything simultaneously, but this is the best, with time constraints should be to divide In three days, and in these three days should be listened to them all have, so we will then continue for the next three days.
- Al-Nur, Al-Saffat, Al-Dukhan, Yosof, Al-Rahman, Al-last part Hashr, Mulk, Djinn, Burooj, Tarik Al-A’la Al-Ghasiyat, Al-Zalzalah, Al-Qari’at, Al-Humazah, Kafiroon Al, Al-Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq, Al-Annas.
7. Spread your bedding daily with musk, and if you can pajamas.
8. Recite a minimum of once a day the following verses or listen to at least 2 hours a day number 6 of the link.
- Surah Al-Baqarah 30:
– Surah Al-Baqarah 168-169:
– Surah Al-Baqarah 205:
– Surah Al-Baqarah 219-222:
– Surah Al-Baqarah 268:
– Surah Al-Baqarah 275:
– Surah Ali-‘Imraan 14:
– Surah Ali-‘Imraan 119:
– Surah Ali-‘Imraan 135:
– Surah Ali-‘Imraan 197:
– Surah Al-Nisaa 16:
– Surah Al-Nisaa 22:
– Surah Al-Nisaa 25:
– Surah Al-Nisaa 77:
– Surah Al-Nisaa 95:
– Surah Al-Maidah 33:
– Surah Al-Maidah 41:
– Surah Al-An’am 151:
– Surah Al-A’raaf 27-28:
– Surah Al-A’raaf 33:
– Surah Al-A’raaf 46:
– Surah Al-A’raaf 102:
– Surah Yunus 70:
– Surah Hud 43:
– Surah Hud 64:
– Surah Hud 78:
– Surah Yusuf 23-34:
– Surah Yusus 50-53:
– Surah Al-Nahl 90:
Please note, when it has become clear that the jinn may have gone out or been slain, must immediately begin to close the body, allowing re-entry by the same Jinn (who is out passed) or species (the jinn that has died) from happening again.
This course is suitable for all, clear that a Djinn in the body is gone or has died, so even people with Sihr, Evil Eye Possession and other species, the plan to stuff the body can