Child Possession Symptoms
Posted January 16, 2011on:
1. A child may suddenly develop insomnia or fear of sleeping.
2. Spend excessive time in the toilet.
3. Talking to one self in the mirror.
4. Fear of going upstairs alone.
5. Complains of pains constantly, or moving around.
6. Wakes up in the mornings with head ache
7. Might use vulgar language not in line with the normal personality child.
8. Frequent nightmares of snakes, dogs, animals, things or people chasing them.
9. Strange erratic misbehavior and causes mischief, especially once they know something is wrong they keep repeating it as though something encourages them to do it.
10. Hates/ scared of the masjid and mistreats the Quran.
11. Complains of pain in right leg and stomach (at night mostly).
12. See people/ jinns walking around (could be external possession not necessarily internal)
13. Gritting/ grinding teeth in the sleep.
14. Nightmares of falling from high place (could be sihr)
15. Pupil dilating at times- abnormally big.
16. Intense dislike of listening to Quran.
17. Extreme anger and unusual strength
18. Obsession with things of sexual nature from very young age- 7 or 8 etc.
19. Claiming to have imaginary friend who has a name- like charlie, samantha, elizabeth, adam etc (can be external)
20. Child constantly wanting to go to the garden at night or hates coming back to the house for no apparent reason.
21. Hearing voices when awake